Excellent cloud service

Hello to all Karmen users. I have been testing this totally free service with 4 non-professional printers for about 2 months and I can say that it is sometimes even superior to many more renowned paid services. The Karmen guys are building a reliable infrastructure (never a block in remote video and functional monitoring) and streamlined, constantly improving. I haven’t tried streaming gcode from server yet but will try soon. What can I say, keep it up and thank you for your work and the excellent service you are offering.
Dino

3 Likes

Hi Dino,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Words like these boost our energy and effort to new dimensions! :slight_smile:

We truly appreciate your support. If you try uploading any Gcode to Karmen, you’ll find it’s easy and amazing. You’ll get free Gcode previews and much more. Plus, don’t worry about any errors when printing from Karmen, as the Gcode is downloaded to your Octoprint device before the print begins.

Thank you again,

Martin

Hello Dino,
thank you for your kind words. Your praise fuels our drive for further improvement. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share your feedback on your social media and mention our profile (@karmen3D). Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day!
Martin

Hi Dino,

I wanted to express our gratitude for your warming review!
Your positive words really brightened our day, and we’re so happy to know you had a stellar experience with our service.

Your support is like fuel for us, and we appreciate it more than you know. If you ever have more thoughts or questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here for you!

Cheers
voyczech