Love your product would like to donate a small amount to help keep it going

Hi,

I’m currently using your free cloud service at a school and I’d like to donate to help keep it free for others. I won’t be able to give much but I figure if everyone gives a little it would be better.

Could you please let me know how I can give to your project? Maybe you could add a donation option in your e-shop?

Google Translate:

V současné době používám vaši bezplatnou cloudovou službu ve škole a rád bych přispěl, abych ji pomohl udržet zdarma pro ostatní. Nebudu moci dát mnoho, ale myslím, že kdyby každý dal trochu, bylo by to lepší.

Můžete mi prosím dát vědět, jak mohu dát vašemu projektu? Možná byste mohli přidat možnost darování ve vašem e-shopu?

Take care,

2 Likes

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your email. We are really happy that you like Karmen! :heart:

Currently, there is no way to donate to our work. The biggest help for us currently would be if you share your enthusiasm for Karmen with your friends on social media and elsewhere.

P.S.: May I make this topic public? We are at the beginning of creating a community, and your post would help us. :slight_smile:

You can also make new public message for example in “General” category: General - Karmen.tech forum

We would be very happy and it will help us a lot if your share any content (i.e. your prints) or ideas in our forum.

Hi,

Yes, feel free to post my comment. I will definitely share this tool with other makers here in Canada.

Take care,

1 Like

Great, thank you!

By the way, we have some features in our development backlog for schools, such as:

• student accounts (students will be able to upload Gcodes to Karmen, but they won’t be able to start the print themselves)
  • printer public view (you can share the printer’s printing status publicly, so that students and others can see how their print job is progressing)
  • and more…

I will share more information about features for schools in a few days. We plan to make our product backlog public - and we will be happy to have any feedback from you.

like Craig Amendt reacted to your message: