Summer 3D Print Ideas

Hi!

With this post, I’m opening a new topic where we can share ideas for prints that can make our summer easier or just more enjoyable. I’d love to hear any additional suggestions.

I’m also posting this video series on Karmen’s social media (@Karmen3d), so feel free to check it out there as well!

Vojta

2 Likes

Hi @vojtech.pavelka0 , thank you for this topic. It’s a great idea. Looking forward to seeing other 3D printed gadgets for the summer!

1 Like

For you guys who got kids! I could only recommend those.
Printed handles and use “pool nudles” or I just used PVC pipe isolation :sweat_smile:
I printed bunch of them (something like 8-10) and B-day party was such fun and neighbour keep asking for them :smiley:
Link on printables find attached here
https://www.printables.com/cs/model/495219-pool-noodle-sword-handles-no-supports

1 Like

Hello, today I found this sd card holder and it seems good for organizing sd cards, for example work home and so on, I recommend testing it :grinning:

Link to Printables : (Printables)

3 Likes

Hey,

that is really a great idea! Thank you for your input. We’ll make sure to print and film it soon!

Stay safe,
Vojta P.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my latest 3D printing project – a 3D printed pistachio cracker! :peanuts: It’s super sturdy and makes cracking pistachios a breeze. Perfect for snacking at home or taking with you on picnics. I’m really happy with how it turned out and thought it might inspire some of you for your next print.

Take a look at a video bellow:
Untitled design-6

Let me know what you think and if you have any tips for other practical 3D printed gadgets!

2 Likes