Tarmo5 - 3D printed racer

Hello all 3D printing enthusiasts!

I am excited to share an amazing project that I came across thanks to @czervenka . It’s called Tarmo5, an incredible RC car that you can build using 3D printing. If you’re a fan of 3D printing or remote-controlled models, I’m sure this project will captivate you just as it did me!

Tarmo5 is a compact and powerful remote-controlled car designed for off-road adventures. But here’s the best part - you can 3D print it! That means you can create your own RC car exactly according to your preferences.

What impresses me the most about Tarmo5 is the extensive customization options it offers. With 3D printing, you can modify every detail of the car. Want to change the chassis, body, suspension, or even the electronics? All design files are available for download, allowing you unlimited creativity in crafting your car to match your personal style.

One of the advantages of Tarmo5 is its community. The project is open-source, which means there’s a vibrant community of people actively contributing to its development. If you encounter any problems or have questions during the build process, the community is there to help. It’s fantastic to be part of a community that fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing. The project creators are actively working on improving the design and adding new features, so you can look forward to regular updates and enhancements.

Tarmo5 is not just about having fun with RC cars, but also about educational opportunities. Building the car allows you to learn about various aspects of engineering, mechanics, electronics, and 3D printing itself. It’s a great way to gain practical experience and expand your knowledge in these areas.

If Tarmo5 has intrigued you as much as it did me, I highly recommend exploring the project. You’ll find detailed assembly instructions, 3D printing files, and a supportive community ready to assist you on your journey. Get ready for an exciting adventure of building and racing with your own 3D-printed RC car!

Let’s share our experiences, tips, and tricks related to Tarmo5 in this thread.

Links:
Tarmo project Reddit page
Files of project at Printables

1 Like